Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cartoons From Work...


Every now and then I will be posting some cartoons that come from my experiences at Denso Manufacturing Tennessee (DMTN). We make the world's best (no exaggeration) starters and alternators and I think they make some electronic trinkets across the street (OK, slight exaggeration) at our other facilities. These are all true stories like my other cartoons because I truly believe that to find the wierd, strange, outlandish and sometimes just plain stupid, you need look no further than your own life:)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Small world!! Jp, I googled the words denso and dmtn under blogspot domain and your blog came up. As soon as I saw the workplace cartoon, I knew who wrote it and who the characters were standing there. Then I scrolled down and confirmed who I thought might own the blog! I have a blog myself, though I don't have much on it yet.

JP said...

hi aimee! Thanks for stopping by:) I am excited to hear about your leap of faith! I pray everything goes well for you and you see some great things happening!